Digital Millennium Copyright Act – DMCA, Papernewsnetwork.com respects the intellectual property rights of all other Organizations.
If we Have added some content that belongs to you or your organization by mistake, We are sorry for that. We apologize for that and assure you that this won’t be repeated in future.
If you are the rightful owner of the content used in our Website, Please mail us as described below.
As per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, papernewsnetwork.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to us as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, we will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights (as per DMCA) have been violated by Papernewsnetwork.com or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- The Full description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- The detailed description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site ;
- A communication address, telephone number, and email address where Papernewsnetwork.com, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
We may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Papernewsnetwork.com removes the allegedly infringing materials, we will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that we removed or disabled access to the materials. Papernewsnetwork.com may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations as per the guidelines of Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).