Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have at par impact on the logistics services software market.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by deployment, which is the leading segment in the market?
On-premises segment is the leading segment in the market.
- What is the major trend in the market?
The integration of technologically advanced solutions is the major trend in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of over 10%.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Accenture Plc, Blue Yonder Group Inc., BluJay Solutions Inc., Epicor Software Corp., Honeywell International Inc., Infor Inc., Manhattan Associates Inc., Oracle Corp., SAP SE, The Descartes Systems Group Inc. are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the growth of e-commerce. However, the growing number of malfunction cases related to WMS software will challenge market growth.
- How big is the North America market?
35% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period.
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
Global Direct Carrier Billing Platform Market– The direct carrier billing platform market is segmented by end-user (apps and games, online media, and others), geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA), and key vendors.
To get extensive research insights: Download FREE Sample Report
Global Appointment Scheduling Software Market– The appointment scheduling software market is segmented by end-user (corporate, healthcare, education, and others), geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America), and key vendors.
To get extensive research insights: Download FREE Sample Report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Accenture Plc, Blue Yonder Group Inc., BluJay Solutions Inc., Epicor Software Corp., Honeywell International Inc., Infor Inc., Manhattan Associates Inc., Oracle Corp., SAP SE, and The Descartes Systems Group Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the growth of e-commerce will offer immense growth opportunities, the growing number of malfunction cases related to WMS software is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this logistics services software market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Logistics Services Software Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The logistics services software market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:
Logistics Services Software Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The logistics services software market report covers the following areas:
- Logistics Services Software Market Size
- Logistics Services Software Market Trends
- Logistics Services Software Market Industry Analysis.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Logistics Services Software Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist logistics services software market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the logistics services software market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the logistics services software market across APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of logistics services software market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment
- On-premise – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Cloud-based – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accenture Plc
- Blue Yonder Group Inc.
- BluJay Solutions Inc.
- Epicor Software Corp.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Infor Inc.
- Manhattan Associates Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- SAP SE
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Free Sample Report: https://www.technavio.com/report/logistics-services-software-market-industry-analysis